<body>


Monday, September 15, 2008

Super pissed off with those inconsiderate people and this morning, I happen to meet one.

Borad a train to sch and the train was damn packed, I was standing in the middle of the cabin yet this inconsiderate person was clinging to the pole like a kola bear hugging the tree or hugging his slim,sexy gf. In the end, the whole journey to je was wobbly and I nearly fall. (All thanks to the inconsiderate person)

I dont get it,did he brought the pole? If the pole belong to him, why don’t he saw the pole and bring home to hug it and don’t put it in the public. Or this is his first time hugging a pole and he like it so much, so he wanna hug it forever? Den by all means, hug it at home but not in a packed train.


what we could have been, 9/15/2008.



A Simple blog of Mine

Chat

Take off
♥Adeline♥
♥Allison♥
♥Amanda♥
♥Brenda♥
♥ChoonHwee♥
♥Dasmond♥
♥Isaac♥
♥Jeanne♥
♥JiaWei♥
♥Joanna♥
♥J.Y♥
♥Jynn♥
♥Laiyan♥
♥Liyu♥
♥MaryAnn♥
♥Meiying♥
♥PrincessWhatever♥
♥Val♥
♥Weishan♥
♥Woo.com♥
♥Xiaxue♥
♥Yixuan♥
♥Zhiyan♥
Memories
July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 May 2009 June 2009 June 2010
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.